Thursday, May 9, 2013

Small steps

I am happy to announce this is my 50th post and I just hit 3400 views and I'm going strong. I've met some great people in the last 4 months and look forward to he adventures ahead in blogging and quilting. 


My adventures this weekend will probably include working on these projects 
  • Complete May block of the Month
  •  Sew Along Project – ongoing this month
  • Zakka project for the guild swap (due 5/28)
  • Catch up on Block of the Week Blocks
  • Complete Star Wars T Shirt Quilt -- quilt and bind.
  • Complete City Scape – finish quilting and Bind
  • Elephant Parade Quilt –quilt and bind
  • Make another guilt donation quilt (maybe by 5/28)
  • Start Craftsy Block of the Month (could be donation quilt)
  • Start Scrappy Trip-A-Long 
I hope everyone has a wonderful mother's day weekend and gets to do plenty of quilting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment