Tuesday, November 5, 2013

50 Days till Christmas

Well now that I have your attention -- I thought it was a great opportunity to reveal my WIPs and goals for the month. 

The next event that I have scheduled is coming up in 2 weeks and so far this is the last one of the year for me -- I've been kinda slack about finding more shows esp after the poor results of the last few. I'm hoping for at least a few sales at this next one -- its' being hosted by the girl scouts in Colfax, NC. 

As with the approaching deadline it's time to see what I can put together in a short amount of time and still meet all my other obligations. So onto the goals --- 
  • Finish up all in progress crochet critters 
  • finish up at least the tops of some WIP quilts -- thinking about showing some unfinished projects that could be customized 
  • make up some pouches or drawstring bags (maybe 10)
  • make some ornaments 
  • Make more user friendly price tags 
So what does the WIP list look like right now? 
5 Quilts, a gift item, blocks in progress and an Ornament for the guild holiday meeting (that I forgot to add). 
  • Star Wars and Little fish only need quilting and binding.
  • Unwind is a completed top but needs to be finished by the guild meeting 10/26
  • Swoon is a nearly completed top and only needs one part cut before being ready for boarders 
  • Lazy Sunday is still a pile of blocks (a few need to be finished) and then it will quickly become an unfinished top
  • Block of the week is winding down but I am 4 behind and block of the month is meeting tonight so I will be getting 1 or 2 blocks due 12/03
There is much quilting to be done and luckily I am off work Monday so that's hopefully going to be a productive one for me. Happy quilting everyone. 

4 comments:

  1. I-don't-want-to-talk-about-50-til-Christmas, LOL! ;) You are chippin' on that list. Monday a holiday or you take the day off? You comin' to the sew-in on Sunday at SY?

    ReplyDelete
  2. S/B chippin' AWAY on that list... I hate proofreading too late, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas isn't even on my radar yet!

    ReplyDelete