Monday, December 23, 2013

Twas 2 days before Christmas

and the sewing room is a mess --- I know you all can relate. 

I've been working on some UFO's and am happy to announce that the star wars quilt is all quilted and waiting for trimming and binding. 
I wanted to do a full quilt shot but it's been pouring rain this weekend but Christmas day is supposed to be nice. 

I also got all my Block of the month blocks completed and up on the design wall -- awaiting sashing and boarders. 
Here are the 3 blocks I completed this weekend 
The state has given us 3 days off for Christmas and my hubby has to work all but Christmas day so you all know what that means -- more sewing days. Tomorrow I'm hoping to finish these 2 up and even baste the Lazy Sunday quilt and another one for charity. If I finish up these projects in the next week I will enter 2014 with 1 started UFO -- the block of the week project and 2 pending swap projects -- DQ14 and Shirts. 

I am also wanting to get things straightened out so that I can share the new room revel on my anniversary posting this Saturday. 

2 comments:

  1. Good job on your block, very well done! You should consider sharing them with teh BOM's Away Link up, it's a monthly link-up here: http://whatahootquilts.blogspot.com/search/label/BOMs%20Away

    I think they would enjoy seeing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your flower blocks. That's going to be a really neat quilt! Now I'm going surfing to see what you've posted since this link-up. ;D

    ReplyDelete