Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Lazy Sunday Link UP - Final

I have been joining in with Sew Lux and taking part in the Lazy Sunday QAL. I love this pattern -- this was my 3rd time making a version of this quilt but the first time that I actually followed the instructions and completed the project like the instructions said. 

Thus "Forever Love" was created. 
we had some snow recently so I used this opportunity to take a few beauty shots of this one.
The fabrics are from my stash -- Bazar Style from Art Gallery, along with some Kate Spain Verna, Nicey Jane, Kona solid and Moda grunge. 
This is my favorite shot -- I wish there had been more light hitting it but when your fighting the wind you take what you get. I haven't decided what to do with this quilt yet but I know it would make an excellent addition to my craft booth or Etsy site, if I can manage part with it. 

7 comments:

  1. Love the color and flow of this - wonderful shots in the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fabrics work great together. The aqua and teals are a great counterpoint to the predominantly warmer tones. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too like the colors you used on this one. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the quilt! And I think I like your pics as much! I thought of doing the snow pic thing, but since I hate snow, I wasn't as ambitious as you. ;) Maybe someday, I will borrow your pattern since I don't have one...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This turned out awesome!! Great quilting! And beautiful photos:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I fully understand your indecision about keeping the quilt or putting it out there for sell. That happens to me every time! Love all the colors in this one - excellent!

    ReplyDelete