Monday, September 1, 2014

mom's apron

A small project for me this quarter was putting together this apron kit for my Mother in Law and making some customization. I'm not a clothing maker and only dabble in bag making so I have been putting this one off for some time even though the fabric is all preprinted on one piece and its pretty much a fabric paper doll kit. 

she wanted some embroidery on it and she wanted the neck as a solid piece rather than a tie
She liked it and I think it turned out pretty good but it's defiantly not my style of sewing -- the project I have been putting off nearly a year took me all of 2 hours to complete (including the embroidery). 

This is another project to cross off the 3rd qtr FAL

2 comments:

  1. HA! You didn't tell me that you had gotten this challenge done. Great job! I knew if you can make quilts, you could do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute and sassy and I'm sure she's loving it. It's fun to make something other than quilts every now and then.

    ReplyDelete