Tuesday, October 7, 2014

4th Qtr Goals FAL



I'm linking up my finishes over with Katy @ The Littlest Thistle and there are so many other great projects being lined up so I encourage everyone to go check it out. 
Finish Along 2014
Things I'd like to accomplish before the end of 2014 
  • Hogwarts swap items -- due 10/28
  • Sew and Swap item -- 10/30
  • Thanksgiving Commission Quilt -- due 11/7
  • Christmas swap item for guild -- 11/25
  • charity quilts -- 11/25
  • Christmas commission quilt -- due 12/1
  • Instagram Mini Quilt -- due 12/7
  • Grandma's Clothes commission quilts -- due 12/12
  • Disney Mini Swap -- due 1/7
  • Medallion quilt -- top is completed and basted but not quilted 

  • bible studies quilt 
  • any other swaps that I sign up for 
  • other commisions as they come in
Something for me --
  • Bonnie Hunter's new mystery quilt -- Grand Illusion
  • Taffy quilt in Parisville
  • Swoon Quilt with Rock N Romance 
  • Large Star Quilt
  • project with my Cat Nap fabric 
  • city sampler 
  • another Gypsy Wife
  • Sew together bag 

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! I am breathless! Loving your work and so looking forward to seeing the results of this quarter of the FAL!! X!

    ReplyDelete