Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Kitty Mini Swap

I'm super addicted to swapping and this time the theme was kitties -- how could I not partisipate
my swap partner was Krista @ krista stitched. Her beloved Hank passed away unexpectedly and so this mini is an homage to that beautiful orange boy.
Completed design 
The idea and the completed project 
shot of the back 
beauty shot of the front 

And what' a swap without some goodies? Some are for her and a few are for Miss Rita, her new adorable little baby, who just couldn't wait to make her entrance into this world and surprised her mommy over a month early. 
Guess what -- She loved it and that makes it all worth wile. 

I'm eagerly awaiting my mini's arrival and there are some really great ones out there that I would love to have come live at my house. 

linking up 
Quilter in the ClosetLinky Tuesday at Freemotion by the RiverSew Cute Tuesday

3 comments:

  1. I love how this came out! Great design and color integration etc. Swap addicted, LOL! I finally got over mine... mostly, heh. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful kitty mini! And you are always so generous with your extra's - I'm sure she will love the entire package.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous kitty quilt - I'm sure your partner loved it !!

    ReplyDelete