Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Grandma's Clothes

I was contacted back in the summer about making a custom quilt for a lady that had lost her grandmother recently. She was very close to her grandmother and that made this project extra special for me to work on for her. In the course of talking about this project she decided that she wanted 2 quilts made so that she could give one to her mother as well. Other deadlines kept pushing these quilts back but now they are ready to go to the new homes where they have extra special meaning and will be cherished for many years to come.



Sorry for the indoor pictures -- these were headed for the mail this morning. I did get another shot of them that I really like. It really shows the colors better. 

1 comment:

  1. Are these lap quilt size? I love the pattern you came up with to display the different fabrics. They should love them as well :)

    ReplyDelete