Friday, January 2, 2015

4th Quarter Link up for Littlest Thistle

At the beginning of October I set forth quite a few goals to link up with Katy @ The Littlest Thistle with all the things I wanted to accomplish before the end of 2014. So let's see how I did? 

14 out of 24 completed from initial list -- I don't have great pictures of several of these because of our recent weather and my schedule having me leave before light and get home after dark so I'm relying on my IG photos for several of these.  
Not Completed 
  • Christmas commission quilt -- canceled 
  • Medallion quilt -- top is completed and basted but not quilted  -- still not quilted 
  • Rush Hour Blog Hop Quilt -- top done not basted or quilted -- it's now basted but not quilted 
  • Bonnie Hunter's new mystery quilt -- Grand Illusion -- still working on this one but the assembly instructions were released just the other day 
  • Taffy quilt in Parisville -- nope
  • Swoon Quilt with Rock N Romance -- got my background fabric but no progress 
  • Large Star Quilt -- nope 
  • project with my Cat Nap fabric -- none
  • city sampler -- still on the list 
  • another Gypsy Wife -- def did not happen 
If she does this again in 2015, I plan on linking up again because it was a great motivator for me to keep going. I also will be keeping up with the sew my stash and trying to decrease the UFo's that I have left from this year while starting some great new projects along the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment