Saturday, February 21, 2015

Sew together #4

The Sew together bag seems to go together easier each time that I make one -- except that pesky outer zipper, I am pretty confident in making them and this time I didn't even break a needle. 

Since everyone enjoyed the last sew together bag that I made I thought I would share my latest one that I put together (in a rather hurry) for Blossom Hear Quilts

Alyce is one of those people that I feel if I knew her in person we would just hit things off. She mentioned that she really wanted a sew together bag for Quilt Con but didn't have time to make one before her transatlantic journey. Well I'm not going to Quilt Con but I know a few people that are so I asked my friend -- May Chappell if she would be willing to do the hand off for me.

I whipped up this lovely bag -- that I nearly kept and Lee wanted to steal. 
front -- Tula Pink, Cotton and Steele, Grunge and Tim Holtz.
Back 
The very brightly colored inside -- where Bonnie and Camille came to the party. 

Well I know that she was really excited about the bag from the feedback I got on instagram -- and it's a good thing cause I know at least 4 other people that would have been more than happy to give this little bag a good home. I hope that she really loves it once it arrives in Austin later this week. 

4 comments:

  1. It turned out great just as the others have. You've become an expert at making those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEYOND thrilled with it! I had plenty of offers to take it off my hands too ;) Thank you so much once again xx

    ReplyDelete