Wednesday, March 25, 2015

TULA Pink Love

It's no secret that I LOVE Tula Pink. SO when i was given the opportunity to sign up for a Tula Pink Mini Quilt Swap I jumped right on board with both feet.

I got paired up with  Paula Leber (@bubbabean22) and apparently she loves Tula like I Love TULA -- only a slightly obsessive amount. So what's a better way to show our mutual love than with a heart.


Well I wanted to make it more special for her so I used a paper piece alphabet by from Blank Pages and pieced her name on the mini.
Now it was time to quilt it up and prepare it for shipping.
The hardest thing about this swap for me was not sending extras other than a FQ. I love extras and spoiling my recipient but I was good and stayed true to the swap. So here's the finished project. 
So Paula was super excited and here's what she had to say.

Now it's time to wait and see what I receive -- I'll be putting all my received packages together in a big post once the four of them arrive by mid April.  

3 comments:

  1. Very cute mini. I can see why she was excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be excited to if I had been the luck person to receive that adorable mini. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete