Thursday, April 23, 2015

Swaps Received in March and the first part of April

Since the end of March and April were busy with swapping deadlines that meant lots of happy mail was coming my way so here's a recap of the 5 exciting  swaps that I received in return and another that I am still working on, but my package arrived early. 

Tula Pink Swap from @TawnyTawny


Studio Ghibli Swap from @Sewninred

(great extras -- she thinks I need to take up EPP, and I have to say I am intrigued)

Viva La Villains Swap from @beebsinwonderland (this one was a little bit early but well worth missing out on the anticipation of waiting at the deadline) 
Awesome Right!! 
The extras were equally awesome -- esp that cross stitch 

Rainbow Swap was from @sewkristen 

Isn't it cool -- I love things that are appliqued because of the effort that it takes and the lack of patience that I have for doing it. Plus this one is kinda naughty if you have a pervy mind. 
Some cute and thoughtful extras. 

Kitten Mini Swap, finally arrived after a 10 day delay in Chicago from the AMAZING @jaclynb
I squealed and jumped around so much that my cats wouldn't come in the room with me for about an hour. 

Spring Mini Swap from @jmtuller

Look at all that great color!! She also put in some great extras -- it's like she knew I was running low on pins. 

This was truly a great month and a half of swap packages, now it's time to rearrange my mini wall in my sewing room so that I will be able to display them all. That's going to have to wait till after stash bash and the swapping awesomeness that I will be doing there. 

I have a few other swaps on the horizon as well but they will be in a few months. I think I'm going to take a break for a little while and really focus on the things that I commit to so that I can get some personal sewing done -- those things aren't going to finish themselves. 

5 comments:

  1. Wow that is some fabulous haul you have there. Your swap partners really did spoil you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, is right! You got some great swap partners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lot of goodies. I am sure you put a lot of time into making your minis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, where do you find your swaps? I joined a Reddit swap and it was a lot of fun. I have been wanting to find another, but I am just not sure where to begin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice haul! I am still waiting to send and receive the SpringFling. Wasn't gonna play anymore but have a hard time resisting!

    ReplyDelete