Friday, August 28, 2015

Pouch swap

The triad modern quilt guild did a pouch swap and I was paired up with Tami as my partner, she loves Amy Buttler fabrics but not the color yellow so that makes things a little trickier. The new line bright heart was the way to go for this one with a little Violette and a few other fabrics from some of my favorite designers thrown in. 
I went for a simple pouch and really like the outcome -- it's a large pouch about 8.5 by 12 but I really like the versatility that this will offer the recipient. 
So did Tami love it? -- Not sure she didn't make it to the meeting 

in return I got a pouch made by Roseanna
it's the Bionic bag and so cute. I'm probably going to be taking this one to the Stash Bash retreat because it's bigger than my sew together bag. 

2 comments: