Thursday, October 8, 2015

What else do I hope to accomplish in 2015

2015 FAL at On the Windy Side
Per usual, I'm linking up with Adrianne over on the windy side to maybe promote getting some of these UFO's completed. As I am looking forward to the 4th quarter and end of 2015, it's time to ask once again -- 
What do I hope to accomplish this quarter? 

I'm going to break it down into things I must finish, things I want to finish and things I probably won't finish (most of these haven't been started). 

Things I must Finish......
  1. Swap with Mallory (10/15) 
  2. Secret Sister Swap Items (10/15)
  3. 16 One Hour Baskets / fabric buckets (10/15)Fabric Bucket Tutorial: A Free Pattern! ellisonlane.com:
  4. Schnitzel and Boo Mini Quilt (11/2)
  5. Commission t-shirt quilt (11/15)
  6. Accuquilt mini #2 (12/1)
  7. bee blocks (monthly through December)
Things I want to finish .......
  1. Accuquilt Mini #1 -- ready for quilting
  2. kaleidoscope quilt -- ready for assembly
  3. Scrappy Trip along quilt -- ready for assembly
  4. Tula Pink Sampler quilt -- 15 of 70 blocks made
  5. Kate Spain Jewel Box Quilt -- ready for quilting
  6. Tessellations Quilt -- half the blocks are made
  7. Seat cover or car quilt for Honda (not started) Cluck Cluck Sew Scout Quilt Pattern
  8. Charity Quilt from orphan blocks 
Things I probably won't finish...(but they are on the list)
  1. Scrappy Cross Roads Quilt (blocks will be received in September and October) 
  2. Moda Modern Building blocks -- 1/3 of the blocks are made
  3. Rush Hour Quilt -- needs quilting
  4. Triad 86 quilt for Hubby (not started)
  5. Swoon with Rock N Romance (not started) Swoon Quilt Pattern by Thimble Blossoms
  6. Lucky 21 (not started) 
  7. Pixelated Heart of Cotton and Steele (not started)
  8. Bom Quilt from Sew Original -- class till November 
  9. Churn dash sampler (not started) 
  10. Pluses quilt (not started) 
  11. Mountain's Majesty quilt (not started) 
  12. sewing machine pouch (not started)Machine Sewn Pouch Kit
27 Goals and only 3 months -- good thing I am going to Stash Bash in October and will be taking a week off in December. 

No comments:

Post a Comment