Thursday, October 6, 2016

3rd Quarter Review.

Wrapping up the 3rd quarter I like looking back and seeing what all I accomplished form my link up back in July. 

I have some ongoing items that I will be doing monthly
I have been keeping up with my monthly goals of bees, block of the month and my traveling quilt project. If you remember my Traveling quilt started out as this star block 
and so far it's evolved into this
I can hardly wait to see what it looks like in Feb 2017, when it finally comes back to me. 

Completed 

-- McKinney Guild Swap (7/26) -- complete
-- Star mini Quilt Swap (8/15) -- complete 
-- Mini Moda Love star -- Complete 

-- Scrappy Crossroads -- Complete 

These projects are all in the works 
-- 1st year clothing quilt for McKinley (11/30) -- they are cut and need interfacing and trimming before assembly

-- KS bonus jewel box from extra blocks -- it's now a quilt top
-- Weekender Bag as part of the sew a long
-- tessellations -- still 25 blocks to be put together 
-- Moda Modern Building Blocks -- I'm going to make an abbreviated version of this one
-- Lucky 21 
-- Kate Spain Christmas spectacular -- now a huge pile of HST

Waiting to be started 
-- Plus side quilt with Fig and Plum 
-- Broken Herringbone Quilt
-- Swoon
--All Squared up using Priory Square
-- Ellie Crafty Carrier 
-- Chevron and On Quilt with Botanics charm packs 
https://flic.kr/p/CSrMFT | Morning Song Arrow Quilt | Baby girl arrow quilt, fabric is Morning Song by Elizabeth Olwen for Cloud9 Fabrics, and pattern is Chevron and On:

In non quilting goals I have a wedding scrapbook to put together that I will be gifting to a lovely couple -- I had plenty of supplies just sitting around waiting to be made into something or be sold so I thought this would be a great gift for them. 


So of my 18 goals plus the ongoing items, I managed to complete 4 and made progress on 3 -- not a great quarter but still something.  

2 comments:

  1. 18 goals was pretty ambitious! Your work is lovely. I'd be happy if I'd accomplished as much as you! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry you're bored with nothing to do, LOL! I lurve your traveling quilt! Is the Kate Spsin a goal for Chrismas? I hope so. Your work is lovely and amazing as usual!

    ReplyDelete