Monday, July 3, 2017

3rd Quarter goals


2017 has been a year of limited accomplishments so far but I am hoping that the 3rd quarter will be better than the first half, so here's all the things that I have in the works currently. 


Patchwork Swoon -- needs binding 
Guild mini quilt swap with Houston guild -- due September, I have a plan and the fabrics.
Guild Holiday Swap item -- due October but I want to get it in early 

complete the charity quilt tops that I have been making from scraps -- 5 currently need quilting 



Plus Side quilt for Granny -- needs assembly 

Swiss cross Quilt for Teri -- needs quilting 













Tessellations Quilt -- complete assembly and quilting
Lucky 21 -- needs quilting 
Down the Rabbit Hole traveling quilt -- needs my contribution
Spiderwebs quilt -- needs quilting 
Alison Glass extra geese mini quilt -- needs quilting
Moda Modern Building Blocks abbreviated version -- needs assembly 
Kitten Head quilt -- blocks being made from scraps monthly 
3-6 more scrap bins 
Squirrel Mini quilt for Gina 
Pattern testing for Karie Jewell 
Botanics Pendant Quilt -- fabric is cut and marked
Weekender Bag -- the outer panels are made 
Migration Quilt -- I am the Queen bee this month 
    Double Star Quilt -- I am the Queen Bee in September  
      Tabby Road Project 
      Spirit Animal project 
      3 more tunics 
      All Squared UP with Priory Square 
      Broken Herringbone Quilt 
      AMH Scrappy Quilt 
      Grandma's Surprise 
      Metro Hoops 
      Taffy quilt with Color Theory 
      I'll be linking up all these 25 ambitious goals for the quarterly finish a long. It really looks like I need to book some time on the long arm at my local shop or head to a friends house and bang some of these out because the pile of 10 to be quilted looks quite daunting. 

      2 comments:

      1. Whew, you need some long arm time. I love the fabrics you got Saturday for the mini. As, usual, your skillZ amaze me!

        ReplyDelete
      2. This comment has been removed by the author.

        ReplyDelete